McCluskey Insurance Services LLC wants to earn your business when it comes to insurance. Our team provides reliable insurance options to people all over the United States. We offer the following insurance options:
- Auto: Insurance for your vehicle typically consists of liability, comprehensive, collision, and uninsured motorist coverage.
- Home: Given that buying a home is likely the largest purchase you’ll ever make, you’ll want to be sure you have adequate coverage should a claim need to be filed.
- Motorhome: If you live in your recreational vehicle full time, you’ll want to consult with an agent at McCluskey Insurance Services LLC to determine what and how much insurance you’ll need.
- Umbrella: Umbrella insurance offers extra peace of mind should you be sued for damages above your purchased liability coverage.
- Flood: Depending on where you purchase a home, you may be required to have flood insurance.
- Boat: Although not required in Ohio, boat insurance is a must for security on the water.
- Motorcycle: Whether you are a first-time motorcyclist or a long-time hobbyist, motorcycle insurance is a must and protects both you, your passengers, and your wallet.
- Life: Planning for life after your or a spouse’s passing is never easy but having a term or permanent life insurance makes the financial side a little bit easier.
- RV: In Ohio, RV owners must maintain minimum insurance requirements; however, these figures are the bare minimum and unlikely to cover the cost of repairs or damage associated with an RV accident.
- Renters: Don’t make the common mistake that many people who rent homes or apartments do - your belongings are not covered under your landlord’s insurance. Therefore, you’ll want and may even be required to have renters’ insurance.
- Classic Car: Unlike traditional auto insurance that takes into account depreciation, classic car insurance requires you and the insurance company to agree on the value of your antique vehicle.
- Condo: Since the condo board association is responsible for the exterior of your unit, condo insurance provides coverage for your personal property inside your condo and personal liability
Contact our office in Cincinnati, OH today to speak with an agent about your options and if we service your state. We can help answer your questions and assist you with a quote.